Sunday, June 10, 2012

Flossy Flags

My schedule was pretty squeaky clean free so I decided to start cranking out some cards.

The first is for a friend of mine whose birthday was during my finals week so I put together a card for her. 
I tried stringing floss to the postercard paper and stringing pieces of glued paper so they could hang off the floss and spell things out. Then I hid the holes by gluing little icons over them (like the balloon and party hat and crown). It worked out pretty well!



Wooooot.



I made another card for my new neighbors that are moving in next door. All the houses look the same on our street, so I shaped the card like our houses and stringed a "Welcome!" message. 





...and the final product:


I hope they like their cards...
It felt good to have time to get all crafty again.

No comments:

Post a Comment