Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Black and White

During the winter, I get depressed. 
It's a simple fact of life. 
Even if I have all my friends around me and I'm never really alone if I don't want to be, I get depressed. Introspection dominates my thoughts and I overanalyze and dramatize everything. It's crazy and unreasonable. (And no, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to do with hormones... it's just wintertime.)

And so, to provide myself with some inspirational relief, I've put together some beautiful images from my web-surfing to give you and me a glimpse of paradise amidst the dreary Boston weather outside. 



two. 
(Tromso, Norway)



 (At.mosphere: 122nd floor of Burj Khalifa in Dubai)


(Gullfoss Waterfall, Iceland)





(The Maldives)

Oh man, there's so much I haven't seen yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment