Thursday, December 31, 2009

...stop!

In case you haven't noticed yet, I've already posted too many posts for one day. It's probably because all of the reasons why I wanted to start a blog in the first time collect and amount to one impulsive, energetic hoo-rah of "let's start a blog!" and then I have to get all my ideas out before I forget or before I get bored. I know sooner or later my posts will become lonelier and lonelier until I forget about my blog altogether. (I am pretty pessimistic about my new year's resolutions, which is why none of them work out.)


Anyways, happy news years eve from my family Asian hot pot dinner, and my family friend's daughter Elyse (trying out her slick fob moves- cute).



And do notice the laptop and mousepad in the corner of the picture as memorable tokens to our overflowing qualities of being Asian.

No comments:

Post a Comment