Thursday, December 31, 2009

So it begins...


I guess I just never told myself I should start a blog. But then I wanted to start one. So here it goes.
There's a lot of other things I've wanted to do.

Like have art classes- especially ceramics or oil painting.

Like start dance classes again (started and quit in second grade- does that even count?).
Like learn to play the cello (instead I played violin, which was not a regrettable experience).
Like cook a meal which I actually have tried, just never succeeded.
Like make a lookbook on fashionable items I see, but that would require carrying my camera around.
Like learn French though I'll never admit outside of this public instance on a blog.
That's why I started this blog- to motivate myself to start doing artsy stuff that I don't get to do because of my nonartistic (but busy and just as lovable) schedule.

I guess this counts as a new year's resolution. Let's see how long I'll tend to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment