GAHHH WHY HAVE I NOT POSTED IN SO LONG.
Don't think I don't have anything to say.
I have a shit ton to say about the summer,
about California, and Google...
about the couple of weeks I've been at MIT before going home,
about being a PRC,
about my next goals.
Mind blown. That's how I feel so far. And infinitely elated.
Breakdown of Google:
1. My team is awesome. I lucked out.
2. Google. Holy crap.
- all the perks
3. Everything works out.
4. Random cool happenings
- high school, MIT, alum
5. I'm bad at keeping in touch with people
6. All the adventures
8. Things I worried about that worked out fine
- marathon, people, coding, hosts, performance so far
I like company coding (!)
9. The Future
10. What I've learned so far
Breakdown of California:
1. The Weather.
2. The Food.
3. The People.
4. The Places.
5. The Mood/Music.
Breakdown of Leaving MIT soon:
1. How I'm homeless
2. How fun it is to be a PRC and the lessons I've learned
3. How worried I am of the things I'll miss
4. How weird it feels coming back
I'll touch on these things in the next few days while I have time to process and record them :)