What's normal today can be extraordinary tomorrow, so I hope I remember everything from today.
Here's a playlist I put together (in lieu of studying, of course - the only way of life) to accompany me as I pull the traditional all-nighter to pack after my finals:
Top 10 Moments of Sophomore Year:10. My autobiography class second semester -- learned some great life lessons and it had a lot of insight
9. Studying my ass off for the 6.003 final and feeling great after walking out of the exam
8. That crazy snow day.
7. Presenting a poster at MIT Energy Night
6. Finding out I was accepted to the CME Program for next year!
and finding out some of my friends would also be participating.
5. Getting my little :)
she's cray in a good way.
4. Can't believe I'm saying this, but 6.005*
3b. My technical interview with Google - both my interviewers were so encouraging and interesting. I left the interview thinking that even if I didn't get the internship, Google is a really neat place to work and I did all I could to prepare for that interview.
3a. ...getting my internship with Google!
2. Impromptu singing sessions in my room with my roommate
-- we sang all the good ones: fun, P!nk, Coldplay, Lana del Rey...
1. Knowing that everything's going to be great. Really.
*I'll speak more on that in another post :)