Friday, April 20, 2012

TEA BREAK


I was sitting in 5.111 today and the lesson on thermodynamics (er the lack of stimulating content in it) made me want to trace the words on my on-the-go coffee cup from the dining hall. 


I may be a very poor artist but when I sketch with an ink pen, 
I can pretend that every stroke is of pure talent and genius. 

What if there was a coffee shop that served its coffee in paper mugs like these and had pens scattered along the tables and encouraged their customers to draw and sketch on the cups? Then certain photographer employees can peruse and take photos of the really interesting ones and post the polaroids of them along a massive collage on the walls of the cafe?

The cafe would be called Calico Walls. 

HIP.STER.





1 comment:

  1. I love tea, specially red tea!
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion of my fashion blog, about my style between Barcelona and Paris! :)
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete